Why is My / Our Happi air purifier beeping?
The Happi beeps when it's time to replace the filter. Purchase Happi HEPA filters here!
You can always remove the filter and vacuum the outside of the filter body to extend its lifespan while you wait for a new filter to arrive.
- After you vacuum the filter, replace it into your air purifier and close it.
- On your control panel, find the UV button (top right) and the power button (center)
- Press and hold both buttons simultaneously for around 5 seconds.
- All 3 lights on your top control panel should light up and flash 6 times slowly.
- The air purifier will beep once. This will indicate that the sensor for the filter is reset successfully.